Sunday, June 5, 2011

Selamat tinggal


Well, my blog friends, tomorrow I fly to Indonesia to start what will be probably a six month trip through Asia and Europe. As such, regular blogging will be hard as I focus all my energy on enjoying this opportunity I have before me. No doubt I will be fretting, thinking and arguing about music as I travel through these continents because music is my passion and I figure if you're reading this blog, it's probably yours too. However, I'd like to thank the people who have stopped by to correct me, argue a point or just share the joy that is music nerdom - it's been fun and I've learnt a lot. I will be blogging about my travels here but this blog will continue for a little while yet because like all paranoid, cynical people, I am prepared for all contingencies. More on that tomorrow. Until I can get back and blog consistently, selamat tinggal for now (that's Indonesian for I have better taste in music than you).

--

4 comments:

  1. Have a great trip; and some great chow along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bon voyage! hope it goes well and look forward to seeing some shows in London with you when you get here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an amazing time!!

    Looking forward to finding out what's top of the pops in Indonesia right now.

    xx K

    ReplyDelete
  4. My indonesian is very rusty- Magsaya ka, I think...
    Well enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete