Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Essential playlists: Zombie attack


The film 28 Days Later had a long lasting impact on my life:
A. It traumatised me in ways I could never imagine;
B. When renting or buying a house, it should be zombie proof; and
C. In case of a zombie apocalypse, make sure you have a bitchin' playlist to compliment your as you fight through hordes of the undead.

I mean seriously, if you're packing a shotgun and mashing zombie brains with a shovel, it is essential that the soundtrack to your bloody rampage is awesome - all killer, no filler. My ipod's zombie apocalypse playlist starts off with Guns N' Roses Welcome to the Jungle and then goes through a who's who of metal and punk to get me in the killing mood - Unsane, Metallica, Slayer, Social Distortion, Fugazi, The Bronx etc... Strangely, it also has the Sugababes on there. Not sure how that happened but it works.

Just remember, they're not people anymore so go for the brain stem and don't forget to charge your ipod.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment