Friday, January 28, 2011

Song Logic


While I incessantly think, argue and listen to music, I often feel that I cannot adequately articulate in writing what I'm thinking about (even this sentence is poorly written ha!). This is part of what this blog is about - essentially allowing me to work through my ideas about songs and the other useless bullshit I think about.

Fortunately, there are people in this world who can intelligently dissect and discuss music far better than I can. Rino is one of these people - a wise music sage and typewriter enthusiast who has just published his first book which you can buy here. So head over to his blog to see how this is really done - songlogic.blogspot.com. Also, make sure you check out his lovely typewritten blog here.

So many levels of awesomeness to enjoy.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment